Saturday randomness
I have been culling through old cooking magazines. It doesn't make sense to keep the entire thing for only a couple of pages that I may use. This is time consuming. Is it worth it?? I don't know, but I feel better as I put the remains into the recycling bin.
And now for a little lighter note. Gracie enjoys drinking from the sprinklers. It is pretty funny to watch. I took this with my phone video so the quality isn't the best. But the subject was pretty cute:)
I have had a very busy week with working four days. It's not that I don't want to work or am beyond it, but when you are only used to doing it about two or three days a month, well... Do you see what I mean. But I think I was pretty good at getting my things that needed to be done, done, i.e. gift shopping, and mailing. A busy month for those things.
Comments